To complete your Language Interface Pack (LIP) installation and to make this language your display language:
1. To make this language your display language, move it to the top of your language list – click or tap the language, and click or tap Move up
2. Log off and then log back on to Windows for the change to take effect
To uninstall a Language Interface Pack (LIP) follow these steps:
1. On the Start page, type language, and make sure that the search scope is set to Settings
2. In the Results panel, click or tap Language
3. In the Change your language preferences pane, click or tap Options next to the language that you want to change – you will need to ensure that the language pack you want to remove is not currently in use – note that you cannot remove the original install language of Windows
4. If the language pack can be uninstalled, a link to uninstall the language pack is shown. Click or tap Uninstall language pack
5. Follow the instructions to uninstall the language
This document is provided "as-is". Information and
views expressed in this document, including URL and other Internet website
references, may change without notice.
Some examples depicted herein are provided for illustration only and are fictitious. No real association or connection is intended or should be inferred.
This document does not provide you with any legal rights to any intellectual property in any Microsoft product. You may copy and use this document for your internal, reference purposes. This document is confidential and proprietary to Microsoft. It is disclosed and can be used only pursuant to a nondisclosure agreement.
© 2012 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.